Designed, Produced and Delivered with Intention
Recycled & Regenerated Fabrics
- Since day one and chosen with intention, over 60% of the fabrics we use contain recycled fibres, from recycled polyester to regenerated nylon (ECONYL®) that can be infinitely renewed.
- Our triathlon and cycling pads contain ECO-Carbonium from pre- & post-consumer recycled yarns.
- Our fabric suppliers areSTANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified. The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a global independent testing & certification system that tests for harmful substances used during all stages of production (raw materials, intermediate, and end product).
- Every season, we evaluate our dead stock fabrics and
fabric scraps to try and find creative ways to upcycle and reuse them.
Local & Ethical Production
BRAVA apparel is designed and produced locally in Quebec. By choosing BRAVA, you are choosing Canadian designed products, made by local manufacturers paid fair wages.
- We limit the use of any plastics in our packaging therefore do not use plastic garment bags.
- Our product tags are made with recycled and/or recyclable materials.
- Orders are shipped in 100% compostable mailers (that can be re-used with the second adhesive strip, and then tossed into the compost!) or boxes made from 100% post-consumer recycled cardboard.