Brava Triathlon (herein also referred to as we, our)
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information refers to information about an individual whose identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained from the information as further defined under applicable privacy laws, including, but not limited to, your contacts and other personal information collected through our business services.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Brava Triathlon may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Brava Triathlon products, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Purchasing any product from Brava Triathlon;
- Registering or filling in forms on our website, including information you may provide when you request additional information about Brava Triathlon products or sign up to receive our newsletters;
- Requesting information from Brava Triathlon. Brava Triathlon reserves the right to keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send, including e-mail communications;
- Participating in contests and/or other promotions.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Brava Triathlon uses secured technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that we collect from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure or other misuse. Nonetheless, internet/wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to our website or services may be intercepted by others.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon collection of your personal information, Brava Triathlon may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or to administer other transactions that you may engage in with Brava Triathlon;
- To conduct or administer contests or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with our website and/or services;
- To customize your user experience on our homepage or services;
- To develop and manage Brava Triathlon’s business operations.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Brava Triathlon may disclose your personal information to its third parties whom Brava Triathlon hires to provide services on our behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, contests and other promotions. Brava Triathlon will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services on Brava Triathlon’s behalf. Brava Triathlon will not disclose your personal information to any third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
REQUEST FOR OPT-OUT OR CORRECTIONS
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from Brava Triathlon, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every communication sent to you by Brava Triathlon. Brava Triathlon will also take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you believe your personal information held by Brava Triathlon is not accurate, complete or up to date, we will take reasonable steps to correct this information. You may unsubscribe from communications or update your personal information by contacting Brava Triathlon